Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Whimsical Buffet

I picked this up yesterday from a local shop that had used it as a counter. It had been painted in a thin coat of white chalk paint and I thought I'd just spruce it up with a few coats of white and call it a day. But when I sanded it, a gorgeous blue green what underneath....so I sanded the high points, used dark wax and new knobs....and called it a day. No before photos....and this hose has got to go!





These pulls are the sweetest!!



Thanks for stopping by!

~Allison


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful surprise - LOVE the blue peaking through !!!
XOX

Christine said...

Oh, this is pretty. What a great find!
I love these credenzas. I can't imagine the era where everyone had one, because they're all over in different forms, aren't they? And each one in today's era looks gorgeous with its 2nd life refreshed with paint.
Great job!