Monday, June 16, 2014

Antique Washstand in Milk Paint

Each time I use Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, I love it a little more. 

When I was working at Carver Junk Company two weeks ago, there was one sample size of MMSMP Boxwood. I thought I might mix it with the Artissimo to make a deep teal.

I found this washstand at a sale and it was perfect for MMSMP...dried out and ready for some fun color.


And here it is with the custom color and hemp oil.







This is headed to Carver Junk Company tomorrow for their June Sale!

~Allison

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks great, Allison!! I love the new color with the top left natural. The handles are gorgeous too.

Sarah Browning said...

These washstands are absolutely wonderful! Did you buy your Art Supplies Online? What does mixing hemp oil do for the texture? Thanks so much for the post!